Foodies will want to clear their bookshelves for FOOD & WINE magazine’s latest Best of the Best Cookbook Recipes, a culinary collection of more than 100 delicious recipes from the top 25 cookbooks published this year, as selected by FOOD & WINE.
Considered an annual treat by culinary aficionados, FOOD & WINE Best of the Best Cookbook Recipes Vol. 12 highlights renowned chefs Mario Batali, Michelle Bernstein, Giada De Laurentiis, Bobby Flay, Joel Robuchon, Charlie Trotter and other epicurean heavyweights. The collectible book ($29.95) went on sale nationwide October 6.
Hand-picked by FOOD & WINE editors from over 150 contenders, the highly-anticipated list features the 25 best cookbooks:
1. The Art and Soul of Baking by Cindy Mushet
2. Secrets of the Red Lantern by Pauline Nguyen
3. Bottega Favorita by Frank Stitt
4. Heirloom Cooking with the Brass Sisters by Marilynn and Sheila Brass
5. Urban Italian by Andrew Carmellini
6. Osteria by Rick Tramonto
7. Baking for All Occasions by Flo Braker
8. Big Night In by Domenica Marchetti
9. The Best Casserole Cookbook Ever by Beatrice Ojakangas
10. Giada’s Kitchen by Giada De Laurentiis
11. Grill It! by Bobby Flay
12. Screen Doors and Sweet Tea by Martha Hall Foose
13. Mediterranean Fresh by Joyce Goldstein
14. Italian Grill by Mario Batali
15. Cuisine a Latina by Michelle Bernstein
16. Olives and Oranges by Sara Jenkins
17. The Complete Robuchon by Joel Robuchon
18. Sweet! by Mani Niall
19. Baked by Matt Lewis and Renato Poliafito
20. The Book of New Israeli Food by Janna Gur
21. Chanterelle by David Waltuck and Andrew Friedman
22. A16 Food and Wine by Nate Appleman and Shelly Lindgren
23. Jewish Home Cooking by Arthur Schwartz
24. Home Cooking with Charlie Trotter by Charlie Trotter
25. 660 Curries by Raghavan Iyer
Boasting 20+ exclusive, never-before-published recipes—such as Michelle Bernstein’s fried chicken and Flo Braker’s coconut cream pie—the tome encompasses a variety of cuisines, including Indian, Italian, Spanish, Jewish and Greek. Readers will also enjoy vivid, full-color photographs, FOOD & WINE Test Kitchen tips and easy-to-follow instructions for each meticulously-tested dish.
This hardcover book is an annual series from FOOD & WINE Books, which also publishes the F&W Annual, F&W Cocktails and F&W Wine Guide.