- For the turkey: Combine leftover turkey and gravy in a saute pan in an even layer and warm over medium heat until hot.
- For the cranberry mayo: Combine cranberry sauce, dijon mustard, orange juice, salt and ground white pepper in a food processor and puree until smooth. Drizzle in the oil slowly to obtain a thick emulsion.
- For the potatoes: Peel the potatoeand cut into a long fine julienne (use a Japanese mandoline with medium teeth). Rinse the potatoes for 15 minutes under cold running water, then spread onto paper towels and dry well.
- Heat the oil in a one gallon pot until 325 degrees and add potatoes. Fry, stirring with a slotted spoon until golden brown. Remove from oil and blot well on paper towels, then season with salt and pepper.
- To serve: Arrange the bread in the center of a plate. Mound the turkey and gravy on top. Pile the crispy potatoes on top of the turkey and season with freshly ground black pepper and some freshly grated orange zest. Spoon 3 tablespoons of the mayo alongside.