- Cut the tomatoes in half and squeeze to remove the seeds then chop into small pieces.
- Finely mince garlic and combine with the tomatoes.
- Stack and roll the basil leaves then thinly slice and add to the tomatoes.
- Give a light sprinkle of salt and pepper.
- Combine the olive oil with the tomato mixture. Add more oil if the tomatoes are not covered with oil.
- Set aside at room temperature while you bring salted water to boil and cook your pasta.
- Drain pasta when cooked to al dente and transfer to serving bowl.
- Spoon sauce over pasta and toss together.
- Serve with fresh grated Parmesan.