- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Divide dough ball into 4 pieces; roll or hand stretch each into a 7-inch crust. Sprinkle lightly with cornmeal and arrange cornmeal side down, on baking sheets.
- Combine butter and spinach in small nonstick skillet and sauté over medium heat for 30 to 60 seconds, stirring constantly, until just wilted; reserve.
- Spread tomato sauce evenly over each pizza; top with Fontina cheese. Sprinkle bacon around outer edge of each pizza (leaving center open for egg).
- Bake for 4 minutes. Remove pizza from oven.
- Using the back of a spoon, gently push sauce/cheese to outer edge forming an indentation. Gently pour cracked egg in center of each pizza. Sprinkle evenly with Parmesan cheese.
- Return pizzas to oven and bake an additional 5 to 6 minutes or until crust is golden. (If egg whites are not cooked, cover pizza and let sit an additional 3 to 5 minutes, or until desired doneness.) Season with salt and black pepper to taste. Cut each pizza into slices.
Calories 504, Carbohydrates 53g, Cholesterol 209mg, Fat 21g, Fat Calories 193, Fiber 2g, Protein 25g, Saturated Fat 10g, Sodium 1291mg. Daily Values: Calcium 208.54mg 21%, Phos 211.85mg 21%, Copper 0.06mg 3%, Zinc 1.72mg 11%, Panto 0.82mg 8%, Biotin 10.01mcg 3337%, Iodine 36.52mcg 24%, Magnesium 20.49mg 5%, Iron 4.11mg 23%, Vitamin B6 6%, Vitamin C 11%, Vitamin B12 15%, Vitamin D 11%, Vit E-a-Toco 2%, Vitamin A 28%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.