- Combine teriyaki glaze, orange juice, orange marmalade, 1 tablespoon sesame oil, and sweet chili sauce in a saucepan and whisk to blend.
- Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 2 minutes, until slightly thickened. Reserve.
- Heat peanut oil and 1 tablespoon sesame oil in a wok or large sauté pan.
- Add snow peas, bell pepper, garlic and ginger; stir fry over medium high heat for 2 minutes, stirring constantly, until tender crisp.
- Add bok choy, scallions and sesame seeds; stir fry an additional 1 to 2 minutes, or until tender crisp.
- Add reserved sesame chili orange sauce and stir to blend. Simmer until fully heated.
Calories 202, Carbohydrates 25g, Fat 11g, Fat Calories 96, Fiber 3g, Protein 3g, Saturated Fat 2g, Sodium 464mg. Daily Values: Calcium 74.21mg 7%, Phos 56.04mg 6%, Copper 0.14mg 7%, Zinc 0.37mg 2%, Panto 0.43mg 4%, Biotin 1.44mcg 480%, Iodine 0.81mcg 1%, Magnesium 27.88mg 7%, Iron 1.65mg 9%, Vitamin B6 13%, Vitamin C 285%, Vit E-a-Toco 3%, Vitamin A 37%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.