- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Combine vegetables and chicken with pasta.
- To make the Basil Sauce, place basil and garlic in food processor or blender and process until minced. Add mayonnaise and sour cream and process for 2 to 3 seconds. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Fold in 2/3 Basil Sauce and 1/3 cup cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper. May be refrigerated up to 24 hours at this point.
- To serve, add remaining basil sauce, taste and adjust seasoning and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Calories 731, Carbohydrates 71g, Cholesterol 79mg, Fat 38g, Fat Calories 343, Fiber 6g, Protein 29g, Saturated Fat 8g, Sodium 1106mg. Daily Values: Calcium 217.34mg 22%, Phos 312.09mg 31%, Copper 0.21mg 11%, Zinc 1.67mg 11%, Panto 1.57mg 16%, Biotin 1.12mcg 373%, Iodine 0.4mcg 0%, Magnesium 56.19mg 14%, Iron 3.47mg 19%, Vitamin B6 25%, Vitamin C 197%, Vitamin B12 9%, Vitamin D 2%, Vit E-a-Toco 9%, Vitamin A 78%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.