- To make the crust:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, combine crumbs, sugar and melted butter.
- Press crumb mixture onto the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch Springform pan.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.
- Maintain the oven temperature.
- To make the filling:
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in a food processor. Process for 10 to 20 seconds, or until smooth.
- Add sour cream and Irish cream liqueur, process for 5 to 10 second.
- Add eggs, one at a time, processing after each addition.
- Pour the filling over the crust.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until the edges are puffed and center is firm.
- Remove from oven and cool for 10 minutes.
- To make the topping:
- In a small bowl, whisk together sour cream and sugar.
- Spoon the topping over warm cheesecake and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Release the pan sides, slice and serve.
Calories 545, Carbohydrates 42g, Cholesterol 182mg, Fat 38g, Fat Calories 344, Fiber 0.24g, Protein 8g, Saturated Fat 20g, Sodium 326mg. Daily Values: Calcium 123.54mg 12%, Phos 165.69mg 17%, Copper 0.05mg 3%, Zinc 0.83mg 6%, Panto 0.87mg 9%, Biotin 6.24mcg 2080%, Iodine 10.6mcg 7%, Magnesium 15.07mg 4%, Iron 1.0mg 6%, Vitamin B6 5%, Vitamin C 1%, Vitamin B12 8%, Vitamin D 10%, Vit E-a-Toco 2%, Vitamin A 27%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.