- Place the pork in a baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine the sugar, mesquite grill seasoning, salt, cumin, paprika, pepper, and cayenne. Rub the seasoning evenly over the pork to coat. Cover with plastic and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat an oven or smoker to 225°F. Bring the pork to room temperature and place in a roasting pan, fat-side up.
- Slow cook in the oven, basting with the Wet Mop Basting Sauce every 45 minutes, until tender and the internal temperature reaches 160°F. (The cooking should take about 6 to 7 hours.)
- Remove from the oven and let rest for 20 to 30 minutes. With a knife and fork or two forks, pull the meat apart into small slices or chunks. Toss with the barbecue sauce, to taste, and divide among the hamburger buns.