- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Boil lobster for 1 minute or until it stops moving.
- Remove the lobster from the water and place on cutting board. Cut on belly side through head down to tail. Be careful not to cut all the way through shell. With hands, gently break open shell to flatten lobster and open up tail and body cavity (be careful not to break too far, especially tail).
- Remove brain (widow's peak) and vein. Place on sheet pan. Lightly mound stuffing in cavity and tail (do not pack down.)
- Glaze with butter and place weight on tail to keep from curling up. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 135°F.
- FOR STUFFING: Lightly mix ingredients together and store in refrigerator till ready to use.