- Preheat grill to medium-low heat.
- Divide dough evenly into 2 pieces. On a lightly oiled cutting board or parchment paper, roll out or hand-stretch each portion of dough into a rustic oval-round shape. Brush top sides of each lightly with oil; dust lightly with cornmeal, if desired
- Carefully flip rolled dough on to the grill. Grill for 2 minutes or until grill marks appear. Using a spatula, flip and grill, cornmeal dusted side down, briefly just until lightly grilled.
- Remove from grill and place crusts, cornmeal side down, on a flat work surface.
- Spread 1/4 cup barbecue sauce evenly over each crust; top each with 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, 1/4 cup bell peppers, 1/4 cup red onions, 1/4 cup diced bacon and 6 ounces grilled chicken strips. Drizzle remaining barbecue sauce evenly over chicken and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Carefully slide each pizza back on the grill, cover and cook over low heat for 2 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Be sure to check the pizza often or it may burn.
Calories 352, Carbohydrates 39g, Cholesterol 45mg, Fat 13g, Fat Calories 120, Fiber 1g, Protein 19g, Saturated Fat 6g, Sodium 992mg. Daily Values: Calcium 155.39mg 16%, Phos 20.95mg 2%, Copper 0.03mg 2%, Zinc 0.14mg 1%, Panto 0.07mg 1%, Biotin 0.42mcg 140%, Iodine 0.24mcg 0%, Magnesium 6.31mg 2%, Iron 2.27mg 13%, Vitamin B6 3%, Vitamin C 17%, Vitamin B12 1%, Vitamin D 1%, Vit E-a-Toco 2%, Vitamin A 10%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.