- Create a salted brined water, using about a quart of water, bring to boil.
- Add mushrooms and hearts of palm to bring water.
- Add two tablespoons of lime juice to the water, bring the mixture back to a boil.
- Remove from heat, wait 10 minutes, and drain water.
- Put mushrooms and hearts of palm in the refrigerator, covered, for an hour.
- Once chilled for an hour, combine all other ingredients with mushrooms and hearts of palm mixture.
- Refrigerate combined mixture for 1-3 hours.
- Serve with crackers or chips.