- Place tenderloin in large zip-lock bag; pour in soy sauce and red wine. Seal bag.
- Marinate in refrigerator for 8 hours, turning occasionally.
- Remove meat from marinade and drain (discard marinade).
- Season drained beef tenderloin evenly with salt, pepper and herbs.
- Grill uncovered over medium- to medium-high heat until instant read thermometer inserted at thickest part of beef registers 130°F for medium-rare or until desired doneness, turning occasionally.
- Transfer grilled tenderloin to platter; cover with foil and let rest for 15 minutes.
- Slice beef crosswise to serve.
Calories 248, Carbohydrates 0.64g, Cholesterol 98mg, Fat 10g, Fat Calories 91, Fiber 0.05g, Protein 35g, Saturated Fat 4g, Sodium 433mg. Daily Values: Calcium 24.48mg 2%, Phos 285.27mg 29%, Copper 0.11mg 6%, Zinc 6.5mg 43%, Panto 0.72mg 7%, Magnesium 33.45mg 8%, Iron 2.36mg 13%, Vitamin B6 38%, Vitamin B12 33%, Vitamin D 2%, Vit E-a-Toco 2%, Vitamin A 0%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.