- To prepare peppercorn Parmesan mayonnaise: combine mayonnaise, Caesar dressing and Parmesan cheese in bowl and whisk to blend. Reserve.
- Layer roast beef, sliced cheese and grilled peppers and onions and peppercorn Parmesan mayonnaise evenly on bottom halves of foccaccia bread.
- Close with top slices of bread.
- Brush outer surfaces of sandwiches with melted butter.
- Grill press in Panini grill set on medium-high heat until bread is golden brown and cheese is melted.
Calories 664, Carbohydrates 43g, Cholesterol 110mg, Fat 36g, Fat Calories 322, Fiber 2g, Protein 42g, Saturated Fat 15g, Sodium 1451mg. Daily Values: Calcium 469.91mg 47%, Phos 345.7mg 35%, Copper 0.04mg 2%, Zinc 2.65mg 18%, Panto 0.44mg 4%, Biotin 2.23mcg 743%, Iodine 27.33mcg 18%, Magnesium 27.77mg 7%, Iron 4.46mg 25%, Vitamin B6 9%, Vitamin C 95%, Vitamin B12 32%, Vitamin D 4%, Vit E-a-Toco 7%, Vitamin A 40%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.