- Preheat grill.
- Combine sour cream, cumin, salt and lime zest in bowl and whisk to blend. Reserve.
- Combine black beans, oil and garlic pepper in small nonstick skillet and toss to blend; heat over medium-low heat until warm. Cover and keep warm.
- Brush tortillas lightly with oil; grill over medium heat for 1 minute on each side or until light golden brown. Remove from grill.
- Top each warm tortilla with 1/4 cup beans and 1 tablespoon each crumbled cheese, salsa and cumin crema. Arrange on serving plates or large platter.
- Garnish tostadas with grilled lime wedges and fresh cilantro.
Calories 184, Carbohydrates 18g, Cholesterol 11mg, Fat 10g, Fat Calories 85, Fiber 4g, Protein 6g, Saturated Fat 3g, Sodium 388mg. Daily Values: Calcium 90.81mg 9%, Phos 43.71mg 4%, Copper 0.01mg 1%, Zinc 0.27mg 2%, Panto 0.04mg 0%, Biotin 0.36mcg 120%, Magnesium 3.85mg 1%, Iron 1.09mg 6%, Vitamin B6 1%, Vitamin C 1%, Vitamin B12 1%, Vitamin D 0%, Vit E-a-Toco 2%, Vitamin A 5%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.