- PORK BELLY: Purée all ingredients except pork belly. Combine marinade with pork belly and reserve for at least 2 hours.
- Sauté pork belly and onions in oil until slightly charred, about 8 minutes.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of oil on griddle and place tortillas on top, flat. Spread 1 cup of cheese over half of each tortilla.
- Spoon pork mixture on top of cheese and fold over. Cook until cheese melts.
- SALSA VERDE: Heat olive oil in a saucepan and sweat onion and tomato. Add chicken stock and bring to a boil. Add remaining ingredients, reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes. Remove from heat and purée in a food processor. Season with salt and pepper to taste; reserve.
- Cut each quesadilla into 4 triangles and drizzle 2 tablespoons salsa verde over top. Garnish with sesame seeds and cilantro and serve.