- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix spices and sugar; set aside.
- Place bread on baking sheet. Cut circle in top of bread and remove bread center to make room for the wheel of Brie.
- Spread butter on bread; sprinkle with 2 teaspoons of the spice mixture.
- With knife, make 2-inch cuts at 1-inch intervals around edge of bread.
- Remove rind from Brie and place in bread. Sprinkle Brie with remaining spice mixture. Replace top of bread.
- Bake 20 to 30 minutes. To serve, remove bread top and break into bite size pieces. Dip bread pieces in hot Brie.