- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook bacon in skillet until crisp, stirring often. Remove and drain.
- Add garlic to skillet and sauté over low heat for 1 minute.
- Combine cream cheese and heavy cream in food processor bowl or mixer and blend until smooth.
- Stir in bacon, garlic, crumbled cheese and green onions to the cream cheese mixture.
- Portion dip in medium baking dish; bake for 20 minutes. Garnish with toasted walnuts.
- Serve warm with kettle cooked potato chips.
Calories 275, Carbohydrates 3g, Cholesterol 75mg, Fat 26g, Fat Calories 234, Fiber 0.25g, Protein 8g, Saturated Fat 14g, Sodium 455mg. Daily Values: Calcium 115.02mg 12%, Phos 142.43mg 14%, Copper 0.07mg 4%, Zinc 0.88mg 6%, Panto 0.57mg 6%, Biotin 1.73mcg 577%, Iodine 2.45mcg 2%, Magnesium 14.39mg 4%, Iron 0.42mg 2%, Vitamin B6 5%, Vitamin C 1%, Vitamin B12 6%, Vitamin D 5%, Vit E-a-Toco 1%, Vitamin A 16%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.