- To prepare blueberry syrup, combine maple syrup and 1 cup blueberries in heavy medium saucepan over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- To prepare pancakes, combine baking mix, eggs, milk, orange zest, vanilla, butter, baking powder and sugar in mixing bowl; whisk to blend.
- Ladle pancake batter, 3 tablespoons at a time, onto oiled griddle.
- Sprinkle each pancake with about 1/4 cup blueberries. Cook over medium heat for 1 to 2 minutes, or until bubbles pop on surface of pancakes, flip and cook on the other side until lightly browned.
- Serve warm pancakes topped with blueberry syrup.
Calories 348, Carbohydrates 62g, Cholesterol 59mg, Fat 10g, Fat Calories 93, Fiber 2g, Protein 6g, Saturated Fat 4g, Sodium 476mg. Daily Values: Calcium 171.37mg 17%, Phos 86.66mg 9%, Copper 0.07mg 4%, Zinc 1.04mg 7%, Panto 0.48mg 5%, Biotin 3.37mcg 1123%, Iodine 17.15mcg 11%, Magnesium 19.53mg 5%, Iron 1.38mg 8%, Vitamin B6 4%, Vitamin C 15%, Vitamin B12 5%, Vitamin D 9%, Vit E-a-Toco 2%, Vitamin A 6%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.