- Combine pulled pork and smoky barbecue sauce and gently stir to blend.
- Combine prepared coleslaw and honey mustard barbecue sauce and toss to blend.
- Brush cut sides of sliced buns with melted butter and toast in a large skillet until light golden brown.
- Arrange buns, cut side up, on a flat work surface or cutting board.
- Top the bottom half of each bun evenly with pulled pork; top each evenly with a dollop of honey mustard cole slaw. Close each sandwich with top half of bun.
- Arrange on platter; serve warm.
Calories 583, Carbohydrates 78g, Cholesterol 67mg, Fat 18g, Fat Calories 160, Fiber 0.91g, Protein 26g, Saturated Fat 5g, Sodium 1525mg. Daily Values: Calcium 43.86mg 4%, Phos 10.12mg 1%, Copper 0.01mg 1%, Zinc 0.07mg 0%, Panto 0.12mg 1%, Magnesium 3.87mg 1%, Iron 1.79mg 10%, Vitamin B6 3%, Vitamin C 17%, Vitamin B12 0%, Vitamin D 0%, Vit E-a-Toco 1%, Vitamin A 5%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.