- Build a charcoal fire or heat a gas grill.
- Place the ground chuck in a large bowl and add the steak sauce and salt, and pepper. Mix well. Shape the meat into 24 (2-ounce) patties.
- When the grill is medium-hot, brush the grill grate with oil. Place the burgers on the grill and cook for 4-6 minutes each side or longer if you prefer the burgers more well done.
- Slice the buns in half and toast cut side down on the grill.
- To serve, place 1 mini burger on the bottom half of each of the rolls. Place 2 teaspoons barbecue sauce, 1 tablespoon coleslaw and cover with the top half. Serve.
Calories 577, Carbohydrates 49g, Cholesterol 116mg, Fat 30g, Fat Calories 266, Fiber 3g, Protein 26g, Saturated Fat 10g, Sodium 686mg. Daily Values: Calcium 71.37mg 7%, Phos 258.19mg 26%, Copper 0.18mg 9%, Zinc 5.58mg 37%, Panto 1.09mg 11%, Biotin 1.92mcg 640%, Iodine 13.72mcg 9%, Magnesium 41.19mg 10%, Iron 4.76mg 26%, Vitamin B6 22%, Vitamin C 6%, Vitamin B12 43%, Vitamin D 1%, Vit E-a-Toco 3%, Vitamin A 3%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.