- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat eggs, salt, pepper, and water in a medium bowl.
- In a large, nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add peppers and onions; saute for 4 minutes or until tender.
- Pour egg mixture into the pepper mixture. Cook, without stirring, until the eggs begin to set on the bottom, about 1 minute. Using a spatula, stir the eggs and swipe the sides of the pan until set but still soft. Be careful not to over stir.
- Spread 2 tablespoons salsa verde over the center of each flour tortilla. Top with 1/2 cup egg mixture, sprinkle with 2 tablespoons cheese and a generous pinch of cilantro. Roll up and place seam-side down in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish. Pour cheese sauce over the top and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes or until sauce is bubbly. Serve with desired toppings.