- Cook angel hair pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, combine green onions, 1 tablespoon sesame oil, soy sauce and sesame seeds in a large bowl and stir to blend. Add hot drained pasta and toss to evenly coat. Keep warm.
- Drain shrimp and pat dry with a paper towel to remove excess moisture.
- Heat 2 tablespoons sesame oil in large skillet or wok; add shrimp and stir fry over medium heat for 3 minutes or until shrimp are pink, stirring frequently. Add chili garlic sauce and heat for 1 minute or until bubbling.
- To serve, divide pasta evenly on 4 plates; top each evenly with chili garlic shrimp mixture.
Calories 542, Carbohydrates 68g, Cholesterol 143mg, Fat 18g, Fat Calories 163, Fiber 1g, Protein 26g, Saturated Fat 2g, Sodium 2857mg. Daily Values: Calcium 73.69mg 7%, Phos 284.0mg 28%, Copper 0.22mg 11%, Zinc 1.15mg 8%, Panto 0.37mg 4%, Biotin 0.22mcg 73%, Iodine 0.12mcg 0%, Magnesium 27.92mg 7%, Iron 1.26mg 7%, Vitamin B6 10%, Vitamin C 2%, Vitamin B12 21%, Vitamin D 1%, Vit E-a-Toco 6%, Vitamin A 5%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.