- Place first 11 ingredients into work bowl of food processor. Using on/off pulses, mix ingredients until mixture begins to form one mass. Transfer mixture to large bowl.
- Stir in shrimp, water chestnuts, carrot and cilantro.
- Sprinkle baking sheet with flour. Place generous 1 teaspoon pork mixture in center of 1 wonton wrapper. Moisten edges of wrapper with water. Using fingertips, bring all corners of wrapper together over filling. Press edges of wrapper together, enclosing filling completely. Place dumpling on baking sheet. Repeat with remaining pork mixture and wrappers.
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Dumplings can be made 2 weeks ahead. Cover tightly; freeze. Do not thaw before steaming.
- Pour enough water into large pot or wok to reach depth of 1/2 inch. Lightly oil stainless steel steamer with sesame oil or line bamboo steamer with lettuce leaves. Place steamer over water in pot. Bring water to boil. Working in batches, arrange dumplings in steamer. Cover and steam until dumplings are cooked through and firm, about 10 minutes. Turn off heat and let dumplings rest for a few minutes before removing.
- Serve dumplings with Chinese hot mustard and Chinese chile sauce.