- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Spray muffin pan or bouchon baking mold with cooking spray.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Add 2 cups mini chocolate chips to the batter.
- Portion batter 2/3 full into a 2" x 1" deep muffin pan or bouchon baking molds.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Test with a wood skewer or toothpick - it should come out clean but not dry.
- Transfer mini bouchon chocolate cakes to a cooling rack. After cooling for a few minutes invert the bouchon pan and let them cool.
- Meanwhile place 1 cup raspberry jam in saucepan and warm.
- Arrange mini bouchon chocolate cake on plate and drizzle one teaspoon warm raspberry jam over each and garnish with red raspberries.
Calories 287, Carbohydrates 40g, Cholesterol 28mg, Fat 13g, Fat Calories 116, Fiber 1g, Protein 3g, Saturated Fat 5g, Sodium 190mg. Daily Values: Calcium 32.56mg 3%, Phos 2.97mg 0%, Copper 0.01mg 1%, Zinc 0.04mg 0%, Panto 0.03mg 0%, Biotin 0.19mcg 63%, Magnesium 2.26mg 1%, Iron 0.97mg 5%, Vitamin B6 1%, Vitamin C 4%, Vit E-a-Toco 0%, Vitamin A 0%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.