- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Cut or tear the bread into small pieces. Place the bread in a large bowl. Grease 9 by 13-ingh casserole dish with the remaining tablespoon of butter and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the heavy cream, milk, eggs, brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, cocoa and raisins in a large bowl. Whisk to mix well making sure all ingredients are bonded well.
- Using a small food processor or blender add in all the chocolate and blend to a fine powder. You can also use a double broiler.
- Using a small skillet slightly heat the Kahlua Liquor and the whiskey, plus 2 ¼ cups of cream. Blend until chocolate mixture is nice and smooth. Using a spatula spoon out all the chocolate into the bread pudding cream mixture and mix well.
- Pour the cream mixture over the cut up bread, and stir to combine. Allow the mixture to sit at room temperature for 20 minutes mixing every 5 minutes to make sure all liquid is absorbed.
- Transfer the bread mixture to the casserole dish and bake until the center of the bread pudding is set, about 50 to 70 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand about 20 more minutes. This can be made ahead refrigerated and heated up or served cold.