- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Unroll prepared pie crust and lay on to a cutting board.
- Using a 3-inch diameter cookie cutter, cut circles from the pie crust. Each pie crust should yield 10 circles. Combine dough scraps, roll flat, and cut the remaining 4 circles.
- Spray mini cupcake pan with nonstick cooking spray. Press each dough circle into the bottom and sides of the cupcake molds.
- Bake for 9 minutes, until edges become golden brown. Remove from the oven and cool for 10 minutes.
- Combine chocolate chips and heavy cream in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 1 1/2 minutes, stirring every thirty seconds. When completely melted and smooth, transfer mixture to a measuring cup.
- Fill each shell with chocolate ganache and allow to rest at room temperature at least one hour.
- Remove from the pan and serve.
Calories 191, Carbohydrates 17g, Cholesterol 23mg, Fat 14g, Fat Calories 129, Fiber 0.83g, Protein 2g, Saturated Fat 8g, Sodium 99mg. Daily Values: Calcium 14.23mg 1%, Phos 27.78mg 3%, Copper 0.1mg 5%, Zinc 0.26mg 2%, Panto 0.05mg 1%, Biotin 0.21mcg 70%, Iodine 2.25mcg 2%, Magnesium 17.15mg 4%, Iron 0.44mg 2%, Vitamin B6 1%, Vitamin C 0%, Vitamin B12 1%, Vitamin D 1%, Vit E-a-Toco 1%, Vitamin A 4%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.