- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Slice partially thawed dinner rolls in half.
- Dip each half in butter; shake excess.
- Arrange 3 halves in each muffin cup.
- Cover loosely with plastic wrap; let stand in a warm place for about 30 minutes or until rolls have doubled in size.
- Carefully remove plastic wrap. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.
Calories 210, Carbohydrates 26g, Cholesterol 20mg, Fat 11g, Fat Calories 95, Protein 5g, Saturated Fat 5g, Sodium 211mg. Daily Values: Calcium 2.27mg 0%, Phos 2.27mg 0%, Zinc 0.01mg 0%, Panto 0.01mg 0%, Magnesium 0.19mg 0%, Iron 1.62mg 9%, Vitamin B12 0%, Vitamin D 1%, Vit E-a-Toco 1%, Vitamin A 5%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.