- Place the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment and beat on high speed for 2 minutes.
- Scrape down the beater and bowl with a rubber spatula and change the beater for the whisk attachment.
- With the mixer on low speed, add the heavy cream, vanilla, lemon zest, and vanilla seeds and beat on high speed until the mixture is very thick, like whipped cream.
- Line a heart-shaped mold with cheesecloth so the ends drape over the sides and place it on a plate, making sure that there is space between the bottom of the mold and the plate for the liquid to drain.
- Pour the cream mixture into the cheesecloth, fold the ends over the top, and refrigerate overnight.
- To serve, discard the liquid, unmold the cream onto a plate, and drizzle raspberry sauce around the base. Serve with raspberries and extra sauce.
- TO MAKE THE SAUCE: Place the raspberries, sugar, and 1/4 cup water in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, lower the heat, and simmer for 4 minutes. Pour the cooked raspberries, the jam, and the framboise into the bowl of a food processor fitted with the steel blade and process until smooth. Chill and serve as directed.