- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a medium bowl, cream together butter, brown sugar and sugar until smooth. Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Stir into the creamed mixture. Stir in chocolate chunks and walnuts.
- Refrigerate cookie dough for 30 minutes or until cold.
- Using a 1/3 measuring cup drop cold dough 2-inches apart onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from baking sheets to cool on wire racks.
Calories 575, Carbohydrates 74g, Cholesterol 54mg, Fat 30g, Fat Calories 269, Fiber 3g, Protein 7g, Saturated Fat 13g, Sodium 274mg. Daily Values: Calcium 65.51mg 7%, Phos 103.45mg 10%, Copper 0.29mg 15%, Zinc 0.75mg 5%, Panto 0.35mg 4%, Biotin 4.31mcg 1437%, Iodine 4.63mcg 3%, Magnesium 32.97mg 8%, Iron 2.04mg 11%, Vitamin B6 6%, Vitamin C 0%, Vitamin B12 1%, Vitamin D 3%, Vit E-a-Toco 2%, Vitamin A 8%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.