- In large 12-inch cast-iron skillet, cook and stir beef and onions until beef is brown and onions are translucent.
- Dissolve gravy mix in coffee; add to beef mixture. Heat to boiling. Cook over medium heat for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in remaining ingredients except biscuits; heat through. Remove from heat.
- Prepare Roundup Bacon Biscuits: Measure Pioneer Biscuit & Baking Mix into mixing bowl; set aside. Stir together sour cream and milk; add to Pioneer Biscuit & Baking Mix. Stir until dough forms a ball.
- Turn out onto surface dusted with additional Pioneer Biscuit & Baking Mix. Knead 7 to 10 times. Roll out to 12x8-inch rectangle. Spread top with butter. Sprinkle with bacon and cheese.
- Beginning at one long side, roll up dough (jellyroll style). Cut into 1-inch slices; place over beef and bean mixture.
- Bake at 400°F for 18 to 20 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.