- Combine apple cider vinegar, onion, ginger, lemon peel, orange peel, cinnamon stick pieces, crushed red pepper, and ground cloves in heavy saucepan.
- Boil mixture until reduced to 1 1/2 cups, about 10 minutes.
- Add cranberries, brown sugar, and pears; stir over medium heat until sugar dissolves.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and simmer until pears are very tender, berries collapse, and flavors blend, stirring occasionally, about 30 minutes. Remove from heat; discard cinnamon stick pieces.
- Using potato masher, mash mixture coarsely. Transfer chutney to bowl and cool.
Calories 145, Carbohydrates 37g, Fat 0.16g, Fat Calories 1, Fiber 3g, Protein 0.53g, Saturated Fat 0.02g, Sodium 10mg. Daily Values: Calcium 32.42mg 3%, Phos 16.54mg 2%, Copper 0.09mg 5%, Zinc 0.13mg 1%, Panto 0.16mg 2%, Biotin 0.47mcg 157%, Iodine 0.2mcg 0%, Magnesium 11.14mg 3%, Iron 0.42mg 2%, Vitamin B6 3%, Vitamin C 14%, Vit E-a-Toco 2%, Vitamin A 1%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.