- Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- In a medium bowl, cream together with a large spoon butter, confectioners’ sugar and vanilla until smooth.
- Add flour and salt, stir until combined. Stir in dried cranberries. Divide dough into quarters.
- On parchment, shape each portion into 1 1/2″ x 4″ log. Wrap tightly in plastic. Chill 30 minutes or up to 1 day.
- With a sharp knife, slice dough into 1/4-inch-thick rounds. Rotate as you cut to keep it from flattening. Place rounds on parchment-lined baking sheets.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until edges are golden. Cool sheets on wire racks.
Calories 257, Carbohydrates 28g, Cholesterol 41mg, Fat 16g, Fat Calories 138, Fiber 0.85g, Protein 2g, Saturated Fat 10g, Sodium 100mg. Daily Values: Calcium 8.35mg 1%, Phos 27.47mg 3%, Copper 0.04mg 2%, Zinc 0.17mg 1%, Panto 0.12mg 1%, Biotin 0.21mcg 70%, Magnesium 5.26mg 1%, Iron 1.0mg 6%, Vitamin B6 1%, Vitamin C 0%, Vitamin B12 1%, Vitamin D 3%, Vit E-a-Toco 2%, Vitamin A 9%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.