- In large nonstick skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray, heat oil and stir in flour.
- Cook over medium heat until light brown, about 6–8 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add onion, green pepper, and garlic.
- Sauté until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Gradually add broth and stir until thickened.
- Add paprika and crawfish. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover, and cook for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Season to taste.
- Stir in green onions and cook for another few minutes before serving.
- Serve over rice and enjoy!