- FOR EGGS: Cover eggs with water in sturdy pot & bring to boil.
- Gently boil eggs for 10 minutes and then place under cold water to cool & stop cooking. Peel eggs, cut in 2 halves & place in baking dish.
- FOR CREAM SAUCE: In double boiler, melt butter.
- With wire whisk blend flour, cream, broth until desired consistency. Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Add cream last & whisk in for creaminess. Remove sauce from heat to cool slightly.
- Spoon sauce over eggs. Top eggs with the creamy Havarti. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake 10-15 minutes so that cheese melts. Serve 2 halves on a small plate and sprinkle with parsley.
Calories 219, Carbohydrates 7g, Cholesterol 221mg, Fat 17g, Fat Calories 150, Fiber 0.21g, Protein 11g, Saturated Fat 9g, Sodium 224mg. Daily Values: Calcium 136.57mg 14%, Phos 113.37mg 11%, Copper 0.05mg 3%, Zinc 0.72mg 5%, Panto 0.83mg 8%, Biotin 10.18mcg 3393%, Iodine 27.62mcg 18%, Magnesium 8.35mg 2%, Iron 1.24mg 7%, Vitamin B6 5%, Vitamin C 0%, Vitamin B12 8%, Vitamin D 12%, Vit E-a-Toco 3%, Vitamin A 13%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.