- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Divide the salmon into two equal pieces, using any tail trimmings as necessary.
- Lay the pastry sheet out and unroll.
- Place one-half of the salmon, skinned side up, in the center of the pastry.
- Add the cream cheese and spread out as necessary. Place the other half on top.
- Wrap the fish in the pastry, removing any bulky excess and sealing any edges with egg wash.
- Turn over, egg wash the top, cut three slits and decorate with any pastry trimmings.
- Bake in the oven for about 40 minutes, or until the pastry is crisp and golden brown and the fish fully cooked yet still moist.
- Serve hot, in slices, with the potatoes and salad.