- In a blender, combine the milk, egg, flour, salt, oil and zest and blend until smooth. Transfer to a bowl, cover and refrigerate for 2 to 8 hours.
- In a large bowl, combine the strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, lemon juice and 2 tablespoons of the granulated sugar, or to taste. In another bowl, combine the ricotta and the remaining 1 tablespoon. granulated sugar. Set aside.
- In a crepe pan over medium heat, melt 1 teaspoon of butter to coat the pan evenly. Pour in 1/3 cup of the batter and spread with a spatula. Cook until the crepe is golden underneath, 1 to 2 minutes. Flip the crepe over and cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer to a plate and cover with aluminum foil. Repeat to make 4 to 6 crepes.
- Cover half of each crepe with the ricotta mixture and fold into quarters.
- Place 1 crepe on each individual plate.
- Top with the berries and dust with confectioners' sugar.
- Serve immediately.