- Combine all ingredients except for butter and oil.
- Divide into 8 equal portions and form into patties
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter and 1 tablespoon oil in a non-stick frying pan.
- In batches of four, cook salmon cakes for 4-5 minutes on each side over medium heat, or until browned. Repeat with the rest of the butter and oil and cook the other four cakes.
- When cooked, set onto a paper towel lined plate to catch any extra oil.
- Serve hot with Remoulade Sauce.
Calories 367, Carbohydrates 8g, Cholesterol 138mg, Fat 20g, Fat Calories 178, Fiber 0.45g, Protein 40g, Saturated Fat 5g, Sodium 885mg. Daily Values: Calcium 87.94mg 9%, Phos 405.51mg 41%, Copper 0.18mg 9%, Zinc 1.35mg 9%, Panto 0.88mg 9%, Biotin 1.42mcg 473%, Iodine 3.45mcg 2%, Magnesium 46.04mg 12%, Iron 1.97mg 11%, Vitamin B6 12%, Vitamin C 19%, Vitamin B12 138%, Vitamin D 2%, Vit E-a-Toco 4%, Vitamin A 9%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.