- Pour the correct amount of oil into a deep fryer or fry-daddy and pre-heat to 350 degrees. If you don’t have a deep fryer, using a heavy skillet, fill no more than 1/3 full. Heat on medium-high heat to 350°F.
- Take the skin of the salmon filets. Remove the brown part in the center of each Salmon.
- Squeeze the lemon juice over the fish.
- Season fish with the roasted garlic season and a little of Cajun seasoning. Allow the seasoning to set for about 10 minutes for marinating.
- Meanwhile, mix milk, Creole mustard, egg, and hot sauce in shallow dish. Sprinkle batter over fish to coat, and then dip each fish one at a time into mustard batter. Shake off the liquid, then coat with remaining Fish-Fri. Carefully add to hot oil, a few pieces at a time.
- Fry for 4 to 5 minutes or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- Garnish with green onion and serve.