Dijon Mustard Pork Tenderloin with Tarragon Wine Sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme
- 3 tablespoons fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1 Pork Tenderloin
- 3 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- Tarragon Sauce:
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped tarragon
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large zip lock bag combine pressed garlic, olive oil, wine, garlic, thyme, rosemary and allspice.
- Add pork tenderloin and marinate 30 minutes.
- Remove pork tenderloin to roasting pan and discard marinade.
- Spread with mustard and bake 25 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145°F.
- Set aside to rest and prepare tarragon sauce.
- Combine cream, tarragon, chicken stock, salt & pepper.
- Bring to a boil over medium high heat then lower heat and simmer until reduced by half.
- Slice tenderloin and serve with tarragon sauce.