- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large zip lock bag combine pressed garlic, olive oil, wine, garlic, thyme, rosemary and allspice.
- Add pork tenderloin and marinate 30 minutes.
- Remove pork tenderloin to roasting pan and discard marinade.
- Spread with mustard and bake 25 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145°F.
- Set aside to rest and prepare tarragon sauce.
- Combine cream, tarragon, chicken stock, salt & pepper.
- Bring to a boil over medium high heat then lower heat and simmer until reduced by half.
- Slice tenderloin and serve with tarragon sauce.