- Preheat oven to 300ºF.
- Combine chocolate crumbs, butter and 2 tablespoons sugar in a small bowl. Press into bottom and 1-inch up the sides of an 8-inch Springform pan. Chill.
- In a medium size bowl beat cream cheese, on high speed, until creamy.
- Gradually mix in sugar. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each addition. Add melted chocolate, sour cream, amaretto, vanilla extract and almond extract, beating until smooth.
- Pour into prepared crust.
- Bake for 1 hour. Turn off oven; partially open the door, and let cool, in oven, for 1 hour.
- Remove cheesecake from oven, and let cool to room temperature in pan on a wire rack; cover and chill at least 8 hours. Carefully remove sides of Springform pan.
- For the ganache, cook the heavy cream, chocolate chips, and instant coffee in the top of a double boiler over simmering water until smooth and warm, stirring occasionally.
- Spread over cheesecake.
Calories 598, Carbohydrates 52g, Cholesterol 124mg, Fat 41g, Fat Calories 370, Fiber 1g, Protein 6g, Saturated Fat 25g, Sodium 295mg. Daily Values: Calcium 79.05mg 8%, Phos 113.98mg 11%, Copper 0.14mg 7%, Zinc 0.72mg 5%, Panto 0.51mg 5%, Biotin 3.28mcg 1093%, Iodine 7.1mcg 5%, Magnesium 27.22mg 7%, Iron 1.34mg 7%, Vitamin B6 3%, Vitamin C 0%, Vitamin B12 5%, Vitamin D 7%, Vit E-a-Toco 2%, Vitamin A 21%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.