- Preheat to 450°F.
- In a medium bowl, place strawberries and blueberries, honey, lemon juice, and lemon zest. Stir and set aside.
- Place a 10” cast-iron skillet in an oven.
- In another medium bowl, combine cornstarch, milk, flour, eggs, egg white, 1 tablespoon melted butter, and remaining lemon zest. Whisk until very smooth.
- When oven is hot, remove the skillet.
- Coat the pan with cooking spray, then add remaining butter and swirl to coat. Add batter to the pan and bake 20 minutes or until it is puffed and deep brown.
- Remove from oven, top with fruit mixture and a dusting of powdered sugar.