- Bake a pound cake in an angel food cake pan according to package directions.
- In a mixing bowl, combine sugar, cornstarch, eggs, lemon zest and juice, orange zest and juice and flour.
- Cook in the top of a double boiler until thick. Cool and fold in whipped cream.
- Chill in the refrigerator. Do not freeze.
- Blend frozen raspberries in a blender, strain, add sugar if necessary. Stir in the fresh raspberries.
- Slice the cake in half lengthwise and pour the filling over the bottom half. Place the top half back on and pour the raspberries over the top of the cake letting it spill over the sides.
Calories 431, Carbohydrates 57g, Cholesterol 88mg, Fat 21g, Fat Calories 190, Fiber 4g, Protein 6g, Saturated Fat 7g, Sodium 170mg. Daily Values: Calcium 65.77mg 7%, Phos 110.46mg 11%, Copper 0.11mg 6%, Zinc 0.69mg 5%, Panto 0.48mg 5%, Biotin 4.3mcg 1433%, Iodine 11.43mcg 8%, Magnesium 23.01mg 6%, Iron 1.42mg 8%, Vitamin B6 4%, Vitamin C 45%, Vitamin B12 3%, Vitamin D 5%, Vit E-a-Toco 3%, Vitamin A 12%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.