- EASTERN SHORE CRAB CAKES:
- Mix hard-boiled egg, butter, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce in large bowl. Add crab meat; toss to combine. Fold in just enough bread crumbs to bind mixture. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Mix in egg.
- Shape crab mixture into 8 crab cakes.
- Heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium heat. Fry crab cakes until golden brown, about 4 minutes per side.
- SWEET CORN AND ONION RELISH:
- Melt butter and oil in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and sauté until tender.
- Add corn and maple syrup. Saute until heated through. Serve immediately.