- Add pasta to a large pot of boiling salted water. Cook 6 to 7 minutes or until cooked al dente; stirring to ensure pasta separates. Drain pasta reserving 1/2 cup cooking liquid.
- In large non-stick skillet, heat 2 tablespoons butter and olive oil over medium heat. Add shallots, garlic, and red pepper flakes; sauté 3 minutes.
- Season shrimp with salt and pepper; add to skillet and cook 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and are cooked through. Remove shrimp from skillet; keep warm.
- Add lemon juice and wine; as mixture comes to a boil, add 2 tablespoons butter and stir until melted.
- Return shrimp to skillet along with spinach, cooked fettuccini, and reserved cooking liquid as needed to keep pasta moist. Stir well and season with salt and pepper as needed.
Calories 470, Carbohydrates 62g, Cholesterol 116mg, Fat 14g, Fat Calories 125, Fiber 3g, Protein 21g, Saturated Fat 6g, Sodium 780mg. Daily Values: Calcium 76.67mg 8%, Phos 302.3mg 30%, Copper 0.35mg 18%, Zinc 1.68mg 11%, Panto 0.3mg 3%, Biotin 0.03mcg 10%, Magnesium 60.47mg 15%, Iron 3.28mg 18%, Vitamin B6 9%, Vitamin C 13%, Vitamin B12 14%, Vitamin D 2%, Vit E-a-Toco 6%, Vitamin A 21%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.