- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and lightly spray with non-stick spray.
- Layer thawed puffed pastry, gently pressing down the edges together.
- Using a 3-inch round cutter, lightly press 4 circles into the pastry, being careful not to press through. Spread asparagus and half of the carrots around the circles, gently pressing into the dough. Sprinkle vegetables with salt.
- Bake 15 minutes, remove and let cool for 5-6 minutes.
- Using the same cutter, retrace the circles and press cutter all the way through. Remove the circles. In each circle, place one raw egg. Sprinkle eggs with salt and pepper. Return pan to the oven and bake 12 minutes or until egg whites are set and yolks are still runny. Remove from oven and cool 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, add greens, remaining carrot strips, sliced green onions, radish, lemon juice, oil, and season with salt and pepper. Toss Gently to combine. Arrange mixture around the eggs. Cut into four pieces and serve.