- Preheat oven 350F.
- Coat 12-14-inch pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray
- Press cookie dough into prepared pan. Bake 12 minutes and cool
- In mixing bowl, blend together sugar, cream cheese, and coconut extract until mixed.
- Stir in orange rind and whipped topping, mixing until smooth.
- Carefully spread cream cheese mixture on top of cooled crust
- Arrange strawberry slices around edge of pizza.
- Next, arrange ring of mandarin orange segments around edge
- Then, arrange pineapple chunks in another ring and then mango slices inside to fill center of pizza.
- In microwave-safe dish, microwave apricot preserves and orange liqueur just until blended, about 30 seconds. Spoon glaze over fruit.
- Sprinkle with toasted coconut, if desired.
- Refrigerate until serving
Calories 270, Carbohydrates 43g, Cholesterol 15mg, Fat 8g, Fiber 1.0g, Protein 5g, Saturated Fat 2g, Sodium 305mg. Daily Values: . Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.