- FOR THE CRUST: Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Process walnuts, graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar and salt in food processor until walnuts are finely ground. Melt butter with honey in small pan. Pour butter mixture over crumbs and process until crumbs are moist. Press crumb mixture evenly over bottom and sides of 9-inch-diameter pie dish. Bake until just set and golden brown, about 10 minutes. Cool completely.
- FOR THE STRAWBERRIES: Cut 2 pounds strawberries into quarters if large, or halves if small. Measure 1 1/2 cups quartered strawberries into bar blender. Place remaining quartered strawberries in large bowl. Add sugar, water and cornstarch to strawberries in blender; puree until smooth.
- Transfer puree to heavy medium saucepan. Stir over medium heat until mixture thickens and boils, about 8 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in lemon juice then butter, stirring until butter is incorporated. Pour glaze over quartered strawberries in bowl; fold gently to coat strawberries. Transfer strawberries to crust, mounding evenly in center.
- Cut remaining 1 pound strawberries in half and arrange over top of pie. Refrigerate until set, about 3 hours.
- DO-AHEAD TIP: Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover and keep refrigerated.
- Cut pie into wedges and serve with whipped cream.