- Combine goat cheese, cream cheese, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- On work surface lay out four tortillas. Spread evenly over two; cheese mixture, sprinkle thyme leaves and drizzle truffle oil. Close with remaining two tortillas.
- Heat griddle or 2 skillets.
- Place crisps on griddle and cook until blistered and golden.
- Turn them with a large spatula and cook until golden.
Calories 518, Carbohydrates 27g, Cholesterol 88mg, Fat 38g, Fat Calories 343, Fiber 2g, Protein 18g, Saturated Fat 21g, Sodium 683mg. Daily Values: Calcium 196.71mg 20%, Phos 262.93mg 26%, Copper 0.49mg 25%, Zinc 1.07mg 7%, Panto 0.79mg 8%, Biotin 2.86mcg 953%, Magnesium 25.25mg 6%, Iron 2.93mg 16%, Vitamin B6 10%, Vitamin C 2%, Vitamin B12 4%, Vitamin D 6%, Vit E-a-Toco 1%, Vitamin A 28%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.