- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine oats, coconut and nuts in large bowl; toss to blend.
- Combine oil, honey and vanilla extract in small bowl and whisk to blend. Pour over oat mixture and toss to blend.
- Spread evenly onto 13-inch x 18-inch baking sheet.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until golden, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- Combine toasted oat mixture and dried fruit in large bowl and toss to blend.
- Transfer cooled granola into decorative containers. Makes 3 - 1/2 quarts.
Calories 791, Carbohydrates 125g, Cholesterol 5mg, Fat 28g, Fat Calories 253, Fiber 23g, Protein 9g, Saturated Fat 6g, Sodium 55mg. Daily Values: Calcium 70.04mg 7%, Phos 102.92mg 10%, Copper 0.28mg 14%, Zinc 0.7mg 5%, Panto 0.25mg 3%, Biotin 9.81mcg 3270%, Iodine 0.52mcg 0%, Magnesium 55.36mg 14%, Iron 3.46mg 19%, Vitamin B6 3%, Vitamin C 0%, Vit E-a-Toco 21%, Vitamin A 34%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.