- Put the potatoes in a large kettle with water to cover and place over high heat. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer about 20 minutes, or until potatoes are just tender. Drain and cool until they are easily handled.
- Preheat the broiler. Cut the sausage diagonally into 1/2-inch slices. Place the slices on a rack in a shallow pan, place the pan under the broiler, and cook the sausage until lightly browned. Turn the sausage and brown the other side. Remove the sausages to paper towels which will absorb excess fat.
- Place the oils in a skillet over medium heat. Add onion and celery to the skillet and sauté until crisp-tender, about 10 minutes. Remove skillet from heat.
- To make the dressing, add the remaining ingredients, except radishes, to the skillet and blend well with a fork.
- Cut the potatoes into quarters and place in a large serving bowl. Add sausage, radishes, and dressing and toss gently to mix. Serve the salad warm or at room temperature.
Calories 277, Carbohydrates 22g, Cholesterol 40mg, Fat 17g, Fat Calories 151, Fiber 2g, Protein 10g, Saturated Fat 4g, Sodium 840mg. Daily Values: Calcium 23.57mg 2%, Phos 76.47mg 8%, Copper 0.16mg 8%, Zinc 0.42mg 3%, Panto 0.34mg 3%, Biotin 0.48mcg 160%, Iodine 0.3mcg 0%, Magnesium 28.86mg 7%, Iron 1.8mg 10%, Vitamin B6 11%, Vitamin C 33%, Vit E-a-Toco 3%, Vitamin A 1%. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.